Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Gaddafi is dead

There closes yet another bloodly chapter in the Middle East. Although his final moments were brutal and displayed on the internet, he died the way Saddam Hussein should have died: at the hands of his own people.

That region is far from secure, though. Now western countries are going to vy for some control over Libya's oil economy.

But anyway, I shouldn't let the news of Gaddafi's demise get to me. There are many other concerns, like the lingering dry and mild winter ahead of us, rising gasoline prices, the continued economy and where in the hell my credit card is. It's been lost for over two weeks now. No one's used it so I'm sure it fell into a deep, dark crevice of my SUV. Cleaning that out will be a real chore!

No comments: