Total Pageviews

Friday, June 6, 2008

And then there were three...

Like a good grandmother, I stood overwatch for Reina and slept on Kevin's La-Z-Girl, to be close to Reina who was on the couch, in case she had any problems and needed me. Now my neck's sore.

When I went to check on Reina and her kittens early this morning, I discovered THREE kittens sucking contentedly on the couch with her. Apparently the third one was born quietly after 11pm last night, as that is how long I was awake, watching over Reina. I dozed off shortly after Jay Leno's monologue on the Tonight Show.

The third kitten looks just like Little Guy and now I don't know who is who. For now I'll name the black little worms Eenie, Meany, Miny...since we already have a MO! and the trio's name has a whimsical ring to it.

No comments: