Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Disclaimer

I will add more details in the last six posts when I get back home Friday. Due to time restraints I only wrote superficially on the events this past weekend, ignoring my typical spelling mistakes and broken trains of thought. For now what I posted will have to do. Photos will follow this weekend, and I hope they better describe the beauty I saw around me this past weekend in the Whites.

I only wish Kevin could have enjoyed more of it. Everything would have been more enjoyable had he been by my side to enjoy it all. The White Mountains are truly "Kevin." I haven't seen him so comfortabe under the stars as I have this past Saturday. He is my mountain man and that's why I fell in love with him.

Well, enough kitch. Gotta run!

No comments: