Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 11, 2008

One down, one more to go

Last night was my final night for my EDU class. The classmates liked my presentation but I don't know what my final grade will be. It was one of those classes that I really didn't like that much because the subject matter seemed inapplicable to me until I went over my final presentation. I gave mine on Arizona Native Plants rather than focus on a German lesson. Then the methodologies we went over made more sense.

It's a little sad to possibly not see all those classmates again. There were some nice people in that class: Olga the Russian Kingergarten teacher, Margarite the first grader, George the "token" male, Janet and Julie...but perhaps we will meet again somewhere down the line.

Now I have to focus on finishing the paper for my Constitution class. I started that paper two months ago and haven't gone back to it yet. I have seven questions to write about; I should get it all done by Sunday night.

Saturday the hiking club has its Christmas picnic in Fairbank along the San Pedro River. We will hike along the river at 9am and then gather around for food. I suggested to Kevin going to Tucson on Sunday for the 4th Avenue Street fair. I've yet to go to Tucson for it! It's basically a collection of arts and crafts and other street vendors. It's not a place I'd shop at but one never knows what unique gifts one can pick up.

I haven't been in the Old Pueblo since 20 September when I was in town after the AEPA exams in Marana. I think Kevin and I should go there, enjoy the lights, and have a meal out for a change. Tucson is a nice desert town I wish I could go to more often, just to hang out at a Bookman's, shop at Trader Joe's for their ample selection of macrobrews and delicious vegetarian split pea soup, eat a good meal and enjoy the warm evening temperatures. The beer at Gentle Ben's is pretty good!
http://www.gentlebens.com/content/display/file/index.php

No comments: