Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Going back to school

After another five hours of active research at the extension office yesterday, I stopped by the UA-S admissions office to make an appointment with a counselor for tomorrow but instead was seen right away. Two hours later I walked out with all the application forms for a Master's Degree and a potential work contract. I have a lot of work to do now if I want to be employed by late August. I can't believe it's finally happening. I'm going to be a high school teacher!

Rains are on hold this week which is fine with me as the flora is getting yellow from overwatering. The grass is coming up in sections but hopefully by Labor Day it will look much greener than it does now. More grass means less mud the dogs drag in through the back door.

No comments: